Saturday, October 18, 2008

Brownie Bites


It has been a tough week and I am glad I have some ice cream and brownie bites to get through this Saturday night.

Gabby returns from Missourri tonight, and I think I might stop at In'nOut Burger on my way home from picking her up. We missed her while she was gone, but Nascar and I did enjoy a little "alone" time. I can't wait to have our own place to nest into...

I had a super productive day today. I washed and waxed Chief the Jeep Liberty and took a walk over to the Mission. I shot some photos of graffitti that I have included here.

Yesterday I stopped in the chapel at my hospital yesterday and prayed for all of those, including myself, who have been affected by domestic violence. It is a far-reaching sword, and very few have been spared. The sadness is never-ending, but time has healed much of it for me.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am Nurse Bacon, a registered nurse who works hard and and lives a full life with her husband, Nascar Pitcrew. A little surly and a little sensitive, I am very much enamored with life and its nuances.